Run Tracking and Record Uploading
- Record Data
Participants can complete the activity any time and place from the event period between 8th November 00:00 am and 2nd December 2022 11:59 pm and record using a wearable device or mobile app.
- Upload Record
Participants can log into their accounts and upload the activity record with the details during the event period. (Record should clearly show the activity date, time, route, distance and elapsed time, along with a selfie with the bib at starting and finishing point). All records uploaded later than 3rd December 2022 11:59 pm will not be counted.
- Collect finisher medal
Participants will receive a finisher medal after the verification of completing the required distance (10KM) . The champion, 1st Runner-up and 2nd Runner-up of each category will be informed individually of the date and time of claiming the award.
The following mobile apps are suggested to be used: GARMIN, STRAVA or other sports apps (Successful record upload must fulfill the official requirements).
Participants should set the submitted activity as "Public" or "To Public" in the third-party sports app.
Terms and Conditions:
- Definition of eligible participants: All Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 16 or above. Participants who are aged under 18 must have consent from their parents or guardians for their participation. Participant means an eligible participant including the parent or guardian of a participant who is aged under 18 (“Participant/Participants”).
- All Participants must read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions before joining the Event, otherwise, the Participant will be prohibited from participating in the Event.
- The Event will be conducted in a virtual format. Participants should prepare their own supplies (including appropriate clothing, sun protection measures etc.), food and drink, and wear a smartwatch or mobile device/app for recording.
- Participants should have detailed planning and pay attention to the weather conditions before the start of their activity. If the weather conditions worsen, do not continue your activity in the Event.
- The enrollment fee will not be refunded under the following circumstances, a cancellation of the Event, repeated enrollment by the participant or withdrawal by the enrolled participant.
- All elevation or activity records should be measured and recorded by devices such as smartwatches or mobile phone applications. Each elevation or activity record uploaded must clearly show the activity date and time, route, distance and elapsed time, along with a selfie with the bib at starting and finishing points. The record should be uploaded to your personal account on the event website. All records uploaded later than 3rd December 2022 11:59 pm will be disqualified.
- The Organiser will check and verify all elevation or activity records uploaded by the Participants. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate invalid activity records and disqualify the participants from getting any finisher medal or prize.
- Activity records including photos of activity data will be used for administrative purposes of this Event.
- The Organiser will not compensate or accept any liability for any damages or losses of any activity record.
- The activity is voluntary and the Participants are willing to bear all risks and responsibilities, and have no right to pursue any claims from The Organiser, including the organiser, event planner and sponsor, for any reason for the Event or other self-injury, accident, death or any form of loss caused by the cause of the claim or responsibility. Participants and parents or guardians must ensure that they and those aged under 18 are physically fit and participate in this activity in a safe environment.
- Participant should complete the Event activity by his/her own effort. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any activity records of which are deemed to be completed through the assistance of external parties.
- If a Participant failed to comply with the terms and conditions of the Event, the Organiser may disqualify him/her and cease his/her participation in the Event. The decision of the Organiser is final and irrevocable.
- Participants undertake and warrant that all information provided is genuine and accurate, and no impersonation of any third party.
- Participants shall be responsible for any violation of law or regulations which causes damage and losses to the Organiser or any third party.
- Participants may not dispute that the Organiser shall not be liable for any legal responsibility in relation to any delay, loss, error, or illegibility in the information sent or registered by any participant or any notice sent by the Organiser due to computer, internet, telephone, technology or causes that cannot attribute to the Organiser.
- If the Event cannot be continued, the Organiser may decide whether to cancel, terminate, alter or suspend the Event.
- The Organiser may at its sole discretion, revise or change the terms and conditions of the Event and the Event contents and the authority to make the final interpretation and decision as to any dispute relating to the Event and Event contents. Changes to the terms and conditions of the Event and Event contents, including all matters of the Event and the cash prizes, will take immediate effect without notice.